Home BienvenidosEn Español

E1 and E2 Visas

Immigrant Visas

  • Investment (EB-5) Immigration
  • Multinational Executives & Managers (EB-1C)
  • Outstanding Researchers/Professors (EB-1B)
  • Aliens with Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)
  • National Interest Waiver
  • Labor Certification / PERM
  • Religious Workers (EB-4) Special Immigration
  • Non Immigrant Visas

  • H-1B Specialty Workers Visa
  • Temporary Or Seasonal Work Visa (H-2)
  • Professional Training Visa (H-3)
  • L-1 Multinational Corporation Employee
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Work Visa
  • Performing Entertainers and Athletes (P-1)
  • Religious workers (R-1)
  • H-1C Nurse Work Visa
  • E1 and E2 Visas
  • I-9 Compliance Assistance 

    The U.S. has special treaties related to commerce with a number of countries.  These treaties allow individuals from such countries who need to travel to the U.S. for substantial trade and business- related activities to obtain Treaty Trader (E-1) or Treaty Investor (E-2) visas.

    Requirements: E-1 Treaty Trader
    Individuals from qualifying treaty countries who want to apply for an E-1 Treaty Trader Visa must meet certain requirements, such as:

    1. The company which is seeking to conduct trade in the U.S. must be based in the same treaty country of the individual.
    2. There must be significant amount of international trade between the U.S. and the treaty country.
    3. The individual must have specialized skills and be in a management position of the company which is conducting trade.

    Requirements: E-2 Treaty Investor
    Individuals from qualifying treaty countries who want to apply for an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa must meet certain requirements, such as:

    1. There must be sufficient amount of investment to ensure the success of the underlying business.  It should also have a significant economic impact in the U.S.
    2. The investment must be for an active, operating business and not a passive or speculative investment.
    3. If the individual applying for the visa is not the investor, he or she must be in a management position at the company making the investment.

    Helping Applicants Navigate the Application Process
    Individuals who want to apply for an E-1 Treaty Trader or E-2 Treaty Investor Visa generally apply at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate, which also requires an interview.  In addition, there are a myriad of documents and forms that must be submitted by the application.  Our firm is adept at assisting individuals involved in trade or investment in navigating the complex process and necessary paperwork required for such visas.

    © 2017 Center for U.S. Immigration Services, LLC | Disclaimer
    4002 West Waters Avenue, Suite 5,, Tampa, FL 33614
    | Phone: 813-298-7222
    7208 W. Sandlake Road, Suite 305, Orlando, FL 32819
    | Phone: 407-930-4445
    345 6th Avenue W, Suite 14, Bradenton, FL 34205
    | Phone: 942-254-6482

    Practice Areas | Our Team | Welcome | FAQS | Contact Us | Blogs | Client Forms

    Law Firm Website Design by
    Amicus Creative