Home BienvenidosEn Español

Permanent Residency

Foreign nationals may legally enter the United States through non-immigrant visas or by attaining Permanent Residence status whereby an individual receives a Green Card. Unlike non-immigrant visas, which limit the length of stay in the U.S., a Green Card enables individuals to work and remain in the United States indefinitely. An individual may be granted Lawful Permanent Residence by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) through one of the following ways: employment sponsorship, employment sponsorship, family sponsorship, the annual diversity lottery, qualified investment or extenuating circumstances such as political asylum.

© 2017 Center for U.S. Immigration Services, LLC | Disclaimer
4002 West Waters Avenue, Suite 5,, Tampa, FL 33614
| Phone: 813-298-7222
7208 W. Sandlake Road, Suite 305, Orlando, FL 32819
| Phone: 407-930-4445
345 6th Avenue W, Suite 14, Bradenton, FL 34205
| Phone: 942-254-6482

Practice Areas | Our Team | Welcome | FAQS | Contact Us | Blogs | Client Forms

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative